Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wow - So Much to Post - So Little Time!!

We have sooo much to share! I'm a bit behind and so much has happened!!


Mother's day weekend started off with a visit with friends from our Bible study to go to the Phoenix Zoo. Hank and I (Lindsey) were super excited. We had a great time watching the animals and we hung out for a good while at the splash pad.
After playing in the water for a bit, I sat Hank down to eat some lunch. He gobbled it down as fast as he could so that he could go back and play. When I tried to get his shoes on he threw a fit. I took him aside and told him that if he was going to act like that and continue to have an attitude that we were going to go home. I walked him back over to put his shoes on so he could run to play in the water and he persisted. I decided it was time to go home. He decided to put on a pretty good show with his tantrum, I call it "horrific."

I was so embarrassed. I strapped him into his stroller and we left the park. It was really tough having all of those people watch me as I left in tears. I was glad that the ladies I was with understood what I was going through. It's great to have support of friends.

Tyler made my Mother's day weekend great however... breakfast in bed and Hank ready for church. It rocked! ...and the tantrum was just a bad memory. :o)

No comments: