Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hank's First "Professional" Haircut

Mom - I am SO NOT happy!
I just had to post this! It was worth it to pay for a haircut this go around - and the photos are priceless. Daddy usually cuts Hank's hair (with his beard trimmer). Hank had his first haircut by dad at 9 months, but with some Labrum family photos coming up, we needed to get Hank spiffed up... and just for the laughter I get from the photos, I would've paid 4 times this much!
Okay Mom and Dad, I really like it... but I think Dad's SLURPIE helped me like it most!

Hank gives a big High Five to the Stylist

What's funny is the comparison from the first photo to the last photo. What a funny kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely priceless!!!! So dang cute, I love that little boy. You never have to wonder what he is thinking, it all shows on his face!

Papa loves you Hank!

Lindsey said...

So TRUE! Hank Loves you too Papa! ;)