Friday, February 18, 2011

Uncle Travis comes to visit Arizona!

First night in and some yummy homemade shredded beef tacos!Headed to the park!


Great fun with uncle Travis on the carousel ride, and seadoo ride Here is Travis at one of our favorite restaraunts "RA" - Tyler got Travis eating one of his favorite dishes, the raw quail eggs.


We love more than anything when either sides of our family come to visit us! It's so fun to get to hang out. We really enjoyed Tyler's brother Travis coming down to visit us in February. Tyler very much appreciated some "guy" time, and I appreciated that Trav was always jumping in to help with the boys. Hank really loved that he could drag his uncle out in the backyard to play baseball and Jack liked the extra attention too.


Soaking up every moment of sunshine as Hank kept making sure that Travis was outside.


Tyler took Travis to Bass Pro, it was either that or Cabelas



Travis, Tyler, Mike and Dad are exactly alike (quirky). I think I have a photo of Tyler doing this somewhere...

Time to watch some FOOTBALL - Superbowl 2011



And all of those pictures pretty much speak for themselves :) Only Travis was tired and not drunk - just to clarify ;)

And they ended the evening with Barbeques, Football, Brewskies and Call of Duty PS3 (guy stuff).




Here's the video of Travis taking Hank on the carrousel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blCRvi0IDRk



MISS YOU ALREADY TRAVIS!!!

2 comments:

alagoon said...

@Travis... You should be happy you still have your eyebrows! =P

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!
hot pictures images