Friday, September 19, 2008

Lots of Babies Born this Fall

There are lots of births happening this fall. My cousin Brandi shared her birth experience with me on Wednesday. My sister inlaw's baby is due October 10th. Tyler's close friend Kasey is due 3 days before me on October 23rd. Our baby boy is due in 37 days... WOW. I watch our little counter do it's count-down and I never thought I would see it go so fast. Our due date is October 26th, and we got Hank a little Halloween outfit just incase he is born before Halloween (which is our guess). So far in this pregnancy I have gained 17 pounds and doctors say I am right on track for 34.5 weeks.
So this last Sunday night I ended up in Labor and Delivery at 11:30 at night, I wasn't feeling the baby move and we got a bit nervous. Come to find out, my body was dehydrated and it was causing continual contractions. The nurse had me drink 1/2 a gallon of water before I could be released. I now am taking special care to drink the right amount every day.
It must be normal that my feet are starting to feel swollen, I shut down and get tired right around 3pm and my heartburn drives me nuts. Its all worth it, but I sure am getting ready to have this kid. Tyler and I have gotten everything ready for his arrival and can't think of anything else to prepare for him. I'm sure later we will find out if we are wrong :)
I am pretty sure Tyler was "pooching" for this picture :) haha LOL, cute.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

So the big news is that just this morning that my sister inlaw Angela and Travis had their baby girl Riley this morning! WOW. I am starting to get really excited for Hank's upcoming birth. :) Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is the funniest blog so far I love you both and you both look really pregnant...I laughed out loud when I saw the pictures.
We are all praying for baby Hank and you Miss lindsey and of course that wonderful new daddy to be ...
Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us. Love you all so much G-ma Nana

Anonymous said...

You are the girl of my dreams and I cant wait to see how you will be at being a momy, I know you will be the best. I love you so much and Its a blast starting a family and living are lives together.

Lindsey said...

Gma Nana, I'm glad you like the prego belly pictures. (Tyler's idea of course:) And Thank you for praying for little Hank. We're thankful he is God's little man.
Love you too & you're welcome, Lindsey

Ty, Hey babe,
I pray we will be great parents... I am just as excited to see you as a daddy, with how much you already love on your baby boy, :) I know we'll do alright. Can you believe it babe? It's flying, 5 more weeks and he's here. We are going to have a blast.
Love you, xo
Linds

Anonymous said...

What a fun picture, I have one like that when I was preggy with Ty, Dale had the same pooch. I wonder if it runs in the family. Hehe! Love you 3 and cannot wait to be there. Miss you tons. I am so glad you have done this blog so we can follow the pregnancy.
Love you,
Mom/Nana

Lindsey said...

Mom,
We are so glad that you guys have been able to watch the pregnancy with the blog. It has made it really nice to post the pregnancy process instead of sending out hundreds of emails.
I love this picture too... Tyler is such a goof! I'm sure it does run in the family :)
Love you, see you soon, Lindsey