Saturday, September 6, 2008

Phoenix Shower & A Lot of Growing!! :)

Above is a picture of Tyler and I at 33 weeks with Hank, WOW
and I still have 7 weeks to go!! I am starting to feel a bit large... and growing even more! Buster thought he would jump in the picture at the last minute. :) He has been doing much better since Bab's passing.

So my Mom came down to Phx for the shower and it was so awesome to see her. Mom really hadn't had the chance to see me pregnant. She got to feel Hank kick and it was just a delight to share my pregnancy with her. I miss her already, she is such a light to everyone. LOVE YOU MOMMA. We got some great things for the baby at our shower and were so blessed to visit with our friends, Thank you all for everything!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best lookin pregnant woman I have ever seen :)

Lindsey said...

You are such a sweetheart. I love you TY! Being pregnant, you don't ever really feel like you look your best... but I feel pretty healthy.
Thank you for being such a great husband and helping out so much during the pregnancy. Love ya!
Lindsey

Lindsey said...

Yeah,
HI PATSY! I'm glad you like the 3D images. It was so cool to get those done. Tyler and I loved getting the chance to see our baby boy. I am doing good and Tyler has been a big help.
Thanks for coming to the shower, we loved visiting with everyone.
Love, Lindsey

Anonymous said...

You both look great! Miss you guys and we cannot wait till we are there to see Hank and celebrate his arrival. You both are going to be great parents!

Love you 3,

Nana Labrum

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much Mom! We are excited for Hanks arrival also. We love you guys and miss ya!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Wow I I will miss being there for the birth but rather than focus on that I look forward to being a part of Hanks life...Your guys are the best and I am so blessed....Hank is a blessed baby to such a great dad and mom. So much love. Love always nana g-ma

Lindsey said...

Thanks Mom,
We look forward to sharing his birth with everyone via the blog. We hope to get video uploaded as soon as we can when he is born. We are so excited to be little Hank's parents.
Much love, miss ya!
Lindsey & Tyler

Anonymous said...

wow getting huge, but beautiful as always


JP