Friday, December 5, 2008

A Very Grateful Thanksgiving

Hank on Thanksgiving Day
So I thought I would update the blog this morning as I watch Hank have his tummy time. He is so much more alert from even just weeks before! Anyhow... we went to St. George to visit my family this year for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time. My sisters, mom and aunt threw me a baby shower for Hank and it was so nice just to take him out in public finally and to have lunch and visit. I ran into a few people that I knew from highschool and it was so fun to see them.
Tyler spent a lot of time with our nephew Braylin, he shot bow in the backyard, and went out into the desert with the guys to shoot clay pigeons. It was nice for him to have some time away from the baby for once, since he is still off on maternity leave. :) Ty goes back to work on December 8th and I go back on January 13th. I think for Tyler one of the highlights of the trip was taking all the teenagers to WalMart for black friday shopping. What a nut. :) Love you babe.

We finally got some family photos done while we were in St. George. I wanted to have some "red rock" in our photos and we think they turned out great. And Hank sure looked sharp Thanksgiving day (thanks for the suit Steph), and the family just oohed and ahhed over him. We are so thankful for family and for our new beautiful healthy baby boy Hank.
Now onto the Christmas season, we look forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior and enjoying the holiday as our own new little family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun I cant wait to see everyone again.