Monday, May 19, 2008

Grandkids #s 2&3 and #9

This happens to be just one of my favorite people in the world, And God put her in my life as a sister in-law.
Angela and I are both Due with babies in October - How cool, huh?
We are due 1 week apart, however she is scheduling the c-section on
October 10th (Day before my Mom's Birthday) also very cool. I am due on October 26th.
Angela will have grandbaby #2 on the Labrum's side, and I will have grandbaby #3.
My mom already has 8 grandkids so this will make her #9 grandbaby.
Love and Miss you Ang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kids,

I love the new music and the great compliment to mothers You are both so awesome. I miss buster and babs too and of course that beautiful baby that is growing everyday

Anonymous said...

Angela thank you for being such a good friend to Lindsey...I know you and Travis are really special
God knows what we need in friendship

Lindsey said...

Hey there Travis and Angela,
CONGRATS on finding out about your baby GIRL!!!
:)
We love you!