Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Glasses and a Date for the Ultrasound!

So here I am again, I am 18 weeks along and I can really feel baby moving around like crazy! So flippin cool! Baby seems happy and healthy, and I sure feel pretty good myself. P.S. Ty thanks for taking my picts.



I got new glasses the other day and decided that since I won't be wearing them that much because I usually wear contacts, that I would get something fun and funky.





I wanted to add this fun pict of Ty in here (sorry it doesn't have good clarity). When we found out we were having a baby, Tyler and his dad and two brothers decided to share a cigar and a homebrew via webcam to celebrate the new baby.

SO THE NEWS IS: we find out what the sex of the baby is on June 7th, my doctor prefers that I must wait (impatiently) until 20 weeks. June will be the craziest month ever since we have some weekend trips planned and plenty of doctors visits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute glasses! I can't wait to hear what the sex is. Mostly all we want is a healthy baby. Love you and don't forget to send me the names and info for the shower.

Love you 3!

Mom

Lindsey said...

Mom,
Will do... first let me start by getting you Steph's email address. Thanks for the post!
Love you both,

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I really like your glasses and your site is awesome. Love you both so much from your Utah family!xoxoxo Nana

Lindsey said...

Thanks Grandma Nana. :) It's fun to see everyone's posts on here. And tell the Utah Fam that I miss and love 'em like crazy!
Love you, Linds