Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Tribute to Our Mothers


I must say that the last thing we should ever do is forget Mother's Day.
Tyler and I have such amazing Mothers, that have poured their heart into everthing they do.
Their love and their care is beyond unbelievable, not to mention their prayers!
We want you both to know that not only have you touched our lives, but you have touched all the others that know you. You are incredibly important to us.
Thank you for everything!

For the first time in my life I am about to discover what it actually means to be a “mom.” By the time next Mother’s Day rolls around I will already have a son or a daughter.
To carry a child is such a blessing and without doubt you also carry some anxieties.
I have only begun on this great adventure to really see that ever since my mother carried me in her womb she had an unexplainable love for me, and the responsibilities to come for her would be a lifelong journey. Mom, you are the best mother in the entire world, because you loved me better than you knew you could, you cared for me even when you were tired, and you prayed for me – thank God you did. And now I have been given the privilege in life to share that same love, the same care, and the same faith with my child. Thank you for being the best mom and a great leading example for the best mom I hope to be. I love you beyond words, with all my heart, Lindsey.


Man I should write a hallmark card :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet words. I am excited to see you as a mom. You will be a wonderful momma. Stay close to Tyler and walk closely with the Lord and He will take of the rest.

Love you,

Mom

Lindsey said...

You betcha. Thanks Mom.