Friday, May 9, 2008

Growing at 16 weeks


Here I am at 16 weeks tomorrow, and it seems like time is flying. I'm working everyday and that really helps the time pass. I really can't believe that I've only got 5 months left and my entire life will be different. Hold on to your hats! So Tyler and I have decided to do the fun things we like to do anyway. For example: We take a trip for our anniversary ever year in June and we have already made some reservations this year, my side of the family makes a trip to Lake Powell every year and we've missed the last 2 but this year we decided to make an appearance.
Tyler and I know that this kid can entirely change our life...
But we really like a lot of things about our life now and we just want our kid to be a part of it with us, and I'm sure they'll like it too. :)

Don't you just love June. This is where we plan to be (at least for a couple days):




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys, so much you give me hope and Christ who loves me gave you both to me you bring me joy I love the baby so much already you will be awesome parents....

Lindsey said...

Oh mom, :)
you are amazing. Thank you for always being an encouragement in my life. I only hope to be a great mom like you. I praise God for you mom. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Wow before ya know it we will have a little one runnin around... Cant wait. Only 2-3 weeks before we find out what it is.. :)

Anonymous said...

you guys are awsome. your both are great parents already.
love d and steph.

Lindsey said...

Oh thanks D and Steph. We had a great time hanging out with you guys last night, and thanks for the "practice" with drew. :) He is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Linds, Brooke sent me a forward of an email with this site on it. I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to do so well as a mommy! I can't wait to catch up! Please have her forward my email address to you or visa versa! I sure have enjoyed reading about you, and I can't wait to read more! Good luck with everything! I love and miss you a ton! Brandy Bo

Lindsey said...

Brandy!
Wow so great to hear from you. Thanks for the encouragement! Come here anytime and stay updated. I will email Brooke soon, I'd love to write to you. Hope all is well with the family. Love and miss you all,
Linds