Saturday, July 12, 2008

25 Weeks & Still Busy Planning

So we have come to the conclusion that our projects are never going to stop. I am pregnant at 25 weeks. And we realize that the rest of life is just one big project... filled in with all the little projects. Ahhhh. There has been so much going on at our house that it is just a little nuts. We have re-arranged and made changes to four rooms in our house. And we only have a 3 bedroom! :) Each bedroom has taken up some major changes. What was our office, is now or will be our guest room, what was the guest room is now the baby's room, and our bedroom has now been updated to fit all of our office supplies and a desk that Tyler built. And the great room has undergone a change all in it's own as we found a set of theater seats on sale cheaper than cost that we just couldn't turn down.
I think that Tyler and I are a little nuts, and that soon we need to bring things to a hault. But for now, we are just trying to find a way to fit baby into our life without changing our whole life. :) Too late. HAHA. Here's me at 24.5 and 25 weeks.

Tonight we went to Yard House (Largest Number of Drafts in the World, picture is a very small part) and met a really neat couple at the bar that talked to us about having kids and stuff. It was really cool to get some pointers from them and talk about all the fun baby stuff. I love the strangers here... I don't know that that's a good thing, but people here are so friendly, it's really cool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are looking so beautiful and with child of course...fun.... thank you for all the encouragement and sharing things with all of us

Lindsey said...

Thank You. :)
Growing every day.
Soon I will have to post Tyler with his new "Dad's" diaper bag for boys. It's pretty cool. Love you,
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I hope I can make it to the shower in September miss you all so much

Lindsey said...

I would love for you to make it to the shower. I checked out tickets for you today.
Give me a call.
Love you,
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Looking so good:) Your one hot mama..... I Love my life with you. your the best...

T

Lindsey said...

Hey there Hank's Daddy, You make me so happy :)
Every day with you is so exciting, I love it! You are such a sweetheart. And might I add, lookin pretty good there yourself :)
LOVE YOU! Lindsey