Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hank's Got some Personality :)

Monday night, Tyler and I were taking a nap and Tyler had his hand on my belly. Tyler could really feel Hank kickin' away and Ty started to poke at him. Hank would punch back... Tyler would poke again, and Hank would punch back. For about 4-5 minutes they played around. It was SO CUTE! I loved it. And then again Monday night before bed we were watching the news and I pulled my shirt up to see my belly and Tyler and I just watched Hank move around and my belly would jiggle as he kicked. :) We laughed as it was all so new to us. Hillarious!
I had to share this picture of Tyler (below) from Steph and D's baby shower. So FUN!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So we just got home last night around 11:00 or so from our trip to Portland. Tyler and I had a really nice baby shower with our Oregon family (Tyler's side). And everything went really great. We are glad to be back in our bed as always. But we want all our family to know that we love and appreciate everything you've all done. :)
LOVE, Lindsey