Friday, August 1, 2008

A Portland Shower, without any showers :)

We just flew in from Portland and boy are our arms tired. J/K (lame joke) :) We had a wonderful time with all the family and it was so good to see everybody. It was the first of 3 showers, and we were blessed to be together and receive some really great gifts for Hank. Thank you to all of our family that helped make this one a great shower! We love you.
Here is Tyler with his older and younger brother, and his dad (L to R: Travis, Dad, Tyler, Michael)
Here is Me with my sister inlaws, and mom inlaw (L to R: Angela, Mom, Me, Liz)
Here is Tyler and I with my sister Jade and her little boy Phoenix, they drove up from Eugene Oregon to visit us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is nice to see everyone I miss
family get togethers and still have fun memories of Dale and Sue's in Phoenix maybe we can do a get together when Hank arrives yeah!

Fun Pictures britt looks good and her son has really grown.

miss everyone love G-ma NANA

Lindsey said...

It really was a great time, and I love all those get together memories that we have. :) It was good to see bjade and Phoenix and spend time with Ty's family.
Miss you mom, and I can't wait to see you soon.
Love ya,

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so excited for you guys! Having kids is so awesome! So you're naming him Hank I'm guessing? This is the first I've seen your blog. It's great! Congrats Lindsay and Tyler!

Lindsey said...

Kit, it's great to see you on here. We are naming the baby Hank... and we are looking forward to the parenting thing :)
Love, Lindsey

Anonymous said...

What a great time we had I cannot believe a whole week has gone by already. I miss you guys! Tell Hank Nana and Papa Labrum love him and will be there to welcome his entrance into our world.

All our love,

Mom

Lindsey said...

Hi Mom,
We miss you too. Time is just really flying really really fast it seems. I told Ty it was a week ago we were up there, and his jaw dropped. :) Then I told him that we have less than 12 weeks left before Hank arrives... WOW! I will tell Hank that you love him. He's really starting to respond to Tyler's voice. (Kicking and stuff when dad talks to him). So fun.
Love you guys,
Lindsey