Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OCTOBER IS HERE, AND HANK WILL SOON BE TOO!

Can you believe it?!?! 3 weeks and 4 days left!!! We're down to 25 days and counting.
We are starting to get really excited about Hank's birth being just around the corner.
SO, ANY GUESSES ABOUT THE DATE OF THE BIRTH? The due date is October 26th. My mom's birthday is Oct. 11th, My sister's birthday is Oct 23rd, and Halloween is on the 31st. After that, My birthday is November 14th. Doctors say that from every ultrasound and measurement that Hank has followed exactly along with his due date.
Also I just wanted to post pictures of me, here I am at 35 and 36 weeks (hair cut):
LOVE YA'LL ! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

sOOO exciting!! :) I'm going to shoot for October 25th cuz' that is me 'n Ryan's Anniversary!! So that's a Great day! HA And by the way, you look Adorable!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks Steph,
:) We'll see... My hubby seems to think Halloween, neither one of us seem to think it will slide into November... Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You make a sweeeeet preggy. I'm banking on him coming right on time (that way we don't have to change our tickets! :-)

Looking forward to being with you there.

Love you three (plus Buster too).

Dad L.

Lindsey said...

Thanks dad,
:) we will see, hey do you remember it was 2 years ago October that I had complications and they did surgery I believe on November 3 2006. So cool how what we feel what was stolen from us can be redeemed. We are so thankful for this child. :)
Thank you God.

Cassie said...

Wow Lindsey it has been forever!?! Good Luck with the little guy hopefully he comes out soon.