Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Final Weekend before "Parenthood"

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!
So Tyler and I have really tried to take advantage of having these last couple of weekends to ourselves before Hank arrives. Granted we knew he could come anyday, so we wanted to take time and just relax and enjoy. Last weekend we went to Schnepf Farms and watched the families enjoying a night of entertainment while we ate farm grown & roasted corn on the cob - mmmm. We also went and saw a movie called "Fireproof," we loved it. Nice to see a movie that was a little different from Batman. :)
This weekend I really felt like Tyler should get his fix for fun, so I took him out to Uncle Bears last night to enjoy a dark side of the moon (beer) and get a man burger with blue cheese and mushrooms... of course this was after I went out with my girlfriend Stephanie and had some much needed girl talk. Today (Sunday) has been all about relaxation, early morning Dunkin' Donuts, a cool breeze at Red Mountain Park for Fishing, and then to head home for the rest of the day to watch Sunday football, bbq and kick our feet up, just after some much needed Cold Stone Ice cream to finish off our fishing trip.
SO incase you haven't heard... Tyler and I have an induction date. We know that by next weekend, Hank will be here and we will be busy parents. If Hank doesn't come on his own soon, I will be getting induced by 8:00am Friday morning the 24th of October.
Below are some pictures of our day out... and let me just say that incase I don't talk to you again until our entire life has changed (as we know it will)... that Tyler and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to have this baby. We feel that God blessed us with 6 and 1/2 wonderful years for our marriage to grow, and 8 wonderful years of becoming the best of friends. We feel we are ready for this next stage in life and we pray that God gives us the best wisdom and discernment in "raising up our child in the way that he should go."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it you are so awesome for sharing this with us...I am so excited to see the baby, I am Glad Dale and Sue can be there....I will come down as soon as I can.

Stephanie said...

HOW EXCITING!! All 3 of you will definitely be in our prayers this week - I'm of course rooting for him to be born the 25th cuz' that's me 'n Ryan's Anniversary! Ha! But whenever is Perfect cuz' it's all in God's timing. =) SoOo excited for you 2 - love ya lots!!
~Stephanie

Lindsey said...

MOM,
So glad to get to share it with everyone. I love being able to blog the pregnancy so that you can watch us grow and change. I am excited to have the baby, and will be excited to share his life with everyone.

Lindsey said...

MOM,
So glad to get to share it with everyone. I love being able to blog the pregnancy so that you can watch us grow and change. I am excited to have the baby, and will be excited to share his life with everyone.

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much Steph. :) We will see when he's born. We are definitely excited about knowing some dates.
Thank you so much for your prayers. :)
love you too,
Lindsey